https://bestpricetutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logoBPT-300x60.png 0 0 https://bestpricetutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logoBPT-300x60.png 2018-11-20 07:28:442018-11-20 07:28:44Who uses ICD-O-3 and how it might provide additional information beyond that obtained in ICD-10-CM?
Who uses ICD-O-3 and how it might provide additional information beyond that obtained in ICD-10-CM?
Chapter 13 Application Exercises 1, 2, and 3
- Go to the meddra.org (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. site and locate the section on training. Listen to the videocast on Standardized MedDRA Queries (SMQs). What did you learn?
- Who uses ICD-O-3 and how it might provide additional information beyond that obtained in ICD-10-CM?
- Develop a table or grid that identifies the differences between ICD and ICPC.
Chapter 14 Application Exercises 1, 2, 3, and 4
- Research your state’s data-reporting requirements. Determine whether your state is one of the states that use UHDDS as the basis for the hospital discharge data system.
- Go to the AHRQ Common Formats website at https://www.pso.ahrq.gov/common (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Click on the link for the Data Dictionary. After downloading, enter RxNorm as a search term. Write a report explaining the contents of the data dictionary for the data elements that include this terminology.
- Click on https://ushik.ahrq.gov/Search (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. to access the USHIK registry of data elements. Search on “diagnosis type code.” Investigate this data element by clicking on the link and various menu bars. What are the identifying attributes, relational and representational attributes for this data element?
- Access the dataset catalog through HealthData.gov. Locate the CDC Wonder Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System and its data dictionary. List the data items in a report along with any associated codes.
- You have the choice to write a two-page paper, double spaced, or create a multimedia presentation to respond to the exercises
- Clearly label your response to each exercise in your submission