which skills are needed to provide inmate patient education to promote wellness and empower inmatepatients to actively participate in health management?
Attached is my resumen please do a cover letter to send attached when we are looking for job.
Here is my Resumen:
Professional ProfileØ My objective is to obtain a position asRegistered Nurse where I am able to deliver my knowledge to the organization by provides exceptional patient care.
Ø Highly motivated top producer, highly trained to deal with different cultural diverse people, strong problems-solving skills, able to adapt and find solution in any challenging situation. I am very reliable and always thrive to succeed in any varying work, able to juggle multiple responsibilities simultaneously and maintain calm in fast paced environment, Bi-lingual in both Spanish and English.
- Goal and result-oriented.
- Disease management.
- Case Coordination.
- Skilled, communicative, persuasive and adaptable professional.
- Skill to plan, organize and provide clinical direction to other health care staff to enable the
Nursing care of inmate patients.
· Skill to provide inmate patient education to promote wellness and empower inmatepatients to actively participate in health management.
- Time Management
- Able to prioritize patient ‘care in an organized manner.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Multitasking person.
- Fast learner and well organized.
- Computer Skills (Microsoft word, excel, outlook).
- Bi-lingual (English / Spanish).
03/2015-present Catholic Hospice.
· Admission Nurse.
· Coordinate care ( order medication, DME, supplies, transportation)
· Communicate with MD to get orders.
· Report symptoms and concern to the team.
· Collect information from patient/family members.
· Explain program to patient/family members (good communication skills).
· Work with computer program (suncoast production) for documentation.
· Give care according to patient condition (continuous, routine or acute).
· Give emotional support.
05/2011-present Tropical Home Health Care
· Initial evaluation for new patients.
· Collecting data to complete care report form.
· Educate patient and Caregivers about disease process.
· Identifying and treating potential complications.
· IV therapy, wound care, safe medication administration, Document about patient’s condition and report any abnormal finding to MD.
· Cordination patient’s care.
· Discharge planning.
03/2010 to present Best Home Care
· Admission and assessment of new patient.
· Supervisions, Recertification.
· Patient care delivers.
· Implementation of plan of care.
· Case coordination.
· Patient and family member’s education.
· Identify potential complication and report abnormal finding to MD.
05/2010-06/2012 Hialeah Nursing Home Facility and Rehabilitation
· Safe medication administration.
· Patient teaching.
· Observe for medication adverse effect and report abnormal finding to MD.
· Implementation of plan of care.
· Identify issues or problem.
· Daily documentation about patient’s condition, interventions and evaluation of progress towards desire goals.
· ARNP License
· RN-BSN License.
· Florida National Univesity ( MSN ) Family Nurse Practioner Hialeah, FL completed 06/30/2018
· Florida International University ( Bachellors)- RN-BSN Miami, FLWill be completed 12/2016.
· Saber School of Nursing (A.S) – Registers Nurse Miami, FL Completed 2012.
· Miami Dade College (A.A) – (A.A) Miami, FL Completed 2011.
· Keiser Career College (Diploma) ) –Licensed Practical Nurse Miami , FL Completed 2010.