“Professional Roles and Responsibilities of Family nurse practitioners .(FNPs) are graduate-educated, nationally-certified and state licensed advanced practice registered nurses (APRNs) who care for medically stable patients across the lifespan, from infants to geriatric patients.
Share your thoughts
- What are the educational requirements to practice as a FNP?
- According to the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN), what is the recommended terminal degree to prepare nurse practitioners.
- Who determines the scope of practice for FNPs?
- Who defines it? Who Credentials and what is the role of a Professional and Political Organization in defining the role?
- Use APA style and appropriate citation.