edical Journal Article: Lung Cancer Diagnosis in Primary Care
- Link to file (197 B)
Questions for Lung Cancer article
1. What is the chief complaint in patients with lung cancer?
2. What are the two classes of lung cancer?
3. What types of cancer are listed under each category?
4. What does tobacco inhalation do to lungs that make them susceptible to cancer?
5. The risk factors for acquiring lung cancer by smoking are the following (4 factors):
6. The creation of DNA adducts require what compounds which are produced after exposure to cigarette smoke? (3 of them)
7. Explain what is meant by “contemporary epidemic”:
8. Explain why women have a higher incidence of lung cancers?