Identify needs and resources, including mutual aid associations
Now that you reviewed the preparedness and mitigation strategies for the organization you chose in Week Two, you will address the organization’s response plan. (ATTACHED)
Response plans serve a variety of purposes, including:
- Identify needs and resources, including mutual aid associations
- Provide accessible housing
- Promote restoration
- Address care and treatment of affected persons
- Inform residents
- Prevent unrealistic expectations through public relations
- Implement additional measures for community restoration
- Incorporate mitigation measures and techniques, including warning and alert systems
Research the purposes of these plans to address your organization’s response plan.
Complete a 1 1/2- to 2-page Incident Action Plan Safety Analysis form(ATTACHED) on the incident chosen in Week Two. Ensure your analysis is very thorough with a word count of at least 750 words.
Format your sources according to APA guidelines; provide at least two references.