Now that you reviewed the preparedness and mitigation strategies for the organization you chose in Week Two, you will address the organization’s response plan. (ATTACHED)
Response plans serve a variety of purposes, including:
- Identify needs and resources, including mutual aid associations
- Provide accessible housing
- Promote restoration
- Address care and treatment of affected persons
- Inform residents
- Prevent unrealistic expectations through public relations
- Implement additional measures for community restoration
- Incorporate mitigation measures and techniques, including warning and alert systems
Research the purposes of these plans to address your organization’s response plan.
Complete a 1 1/2- to 2-page Incident Action Plan Safety Analysis form(ATTACHED) on the incident chosen in Week Two. Ensure your analysis is very thorough with a word count of at least 750 words.
Format your sources according to APA guidelines; provide at least two references.