Available until Jul 31, 2022 11:59 PM. Submission restricted after availability ends.
Answer at least three of the following with each answer as a short paragraph:
1. According to the lecture, when was the Age of Federalism and what were the Federalists trying to do during that time?
2. Who symbolized the two sides of the dual revolution and how were they different?
3. What was the Whiskey Rebellion and why was it significant?
4. How did family and gender roles change in the early American republic (1790s-1800s)?
5. Was America born a Christian nation or did it become one–why/how?
6. What was the significance of Cane Ridge Camp Meeting?
7. What was the Revolution of 1800 and why did it matter?
8. Who was Parson Weems and why was he a symbol of the Revolution of 1800?