Does the literature review justify the need for the study?
Grant Proposal – Peer Reviews
By Day 1 of Week Five, the instructor will send you two de-identified grant proposals to review for this assignment . You will play the role of a grant reviewer by reading and giving feedback to two other students’ grant proposals (proposals will be assigned at random).
The Grant Proposal – Peer Reviews
- Must be three to six double-spaced pages in length (not including the title or reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must address the following areas of the proposal you are reviewing:
- Specific Aims: Does the proposed study seem adequate to achieve these specific aims?
- Background: Does the literature review justify the need for the study? Are there any gaps or missing data in the literature review?
- Significance: Does the proposed study improve scientific knowledge, technical capability and/or clinical practice?
- Proposed Study: Does the proposed study methodology answer the hypotheses listed in the Background section? Is the proposed methodology sufficient to achieve the stated specific aims?
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper you are reviewing
- Reviewer’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least one peer-reviewed source in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.