Describe elements of effective written communication
In this assignment, you will consider steps you can plan to take to make your pursuit of a graduate degree a success.
Resources: Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association and APA Writing Style Sample Paper
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper on how you can prepare for academic success at the graduate level. Include the following:
- Identify characteristics of graduate writing, and explain how writing at the graduate level differs from other forms of writing (2 to 3 paragraphs).
- Describe elements of effective written communication (1 to 2 paragraphs).
- Explain what plagiarism is and how to avoid it (1 to 2 paragraphs).
- Analyze realistic, attainable ways for managing time and stress (1 to 2 paragraphs).
- Format your paper according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines