Describe and evaluate the differences between evidence based practice and research.
- Describe and evaluate the differences between evidence based practice and research.
- Describe the importance and application of health care information, data mining, and importance to application in patient care outcomes
- Discuss how data mining and interpretation influences case management and utilization
- Describe participation in managed care and the importance of quality care initiatives and performance indicators (remember to use AHRQ as a resource)
• 1000-1500 words not including the cover page and references (total, not for each topic)
• Follow the APA 6th edition for references and citations
• Include a minimum of 6 scholarly references (does not include text or websites)
• Demonstrate analysis, evaluation and synthesis of information